I had a surprise at my outing with my friends.We went to Redbox Sunway.I felt funny because just 6 person(Gua Neng,Joanne,Sei Wey,Pang Wei,Kar Chun and his brother) turn out for the outing and normally it will be 15 person for any outing.My other friends (Wai San,Theresa,Man Yee,Wai Han,Pei Tyng) said that they went to The Mines.At Redbox,i received a call from Wai San and she asked me about nice or not at redbox and she told me she at The Mines already.Later my friends told me to go to the Washroom because somebody called me using his phone.I went to the washroom and my friends try to block me from going out the washroom.i felt something wrong and later they told me to go back the karaoka room.When i pushed open the room door,I had a big surprise because (Wai San,Theresa,Man Yee,Wai Han,Pei Tyng,Kian Leek) were inside the room and they sang a happy birthday song with a cake on the table.I make a wish and blew the candles.I laughed non stop and asked Pei Tyng and Wai San how they plan for my birthday party.They told me that actually they didnt go to The Mines and they planned to trick me so they could give me a surprise birthday celebration at Redbox.They bought me Secret Recipe cake that was quite expensive.Afterthat,they told me that actually (Wai San's group)waited at MC and they went to buy gift and cake for me.My mom actually saw Pei Tyng when we went up the escalator but i told my mom Pei Tyng didnt come for this outing!!I felt very surprised and happy because this is my first birthday celebration with friends because my birthday falls on December (school holiday).
Wai Hong,Kian Leek busy singing and Theresa
Wai San busy with the karaoka controller
Pei Tyng busy singing with her sweet vocal
Att:I will update with more photos later




No comments:
Post a Comment