Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged by Zero

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

1)My name is Tzmin (read tee-zhek-min), it sound like a malay name i know but i like it.
2)I love my myvi because it is easy to drive (although it have minor problem)
3)My hometown is at Penang the pearl of orient.
4)I always read newspaper and magazines.
5)Evelyn Kim provides me with many business idea.
6)Zero provides me with car/computer/computer games information.
7)Khai Phin told me that even a 5K desktop computer will breakdown frequently.
8)I like to cook but i just can help the cook but not cook the food my own.
9)I am a kiasu kiasi person.
10)I hate going to library but i force to go.
11)I prefer hatchback car then sedan car.
12)I love my Eee Pc very much because it work well.
13)I want to have financial freedom in the future.
14)I hope to get a sparkling new laptop soon.
15)I love eating fried food.
16)I hate going out with friends because i want to save money.

So I Tag--
  • My sister Su Fen
  • Moong (because of his style of writing)
  • Ah Tick
  • Ohytheng (short and simple blogging style)
  • Kiddy

No comments: