yey......miscommunication will bring a lot of trouble and argument. I have it few time with my friends because i always think too much.......maybe scared ppl talk bad about me..........
Miscommunication or wrong interpretation of what ppl write will bring big problem or fight sometime.......kind of scary sometime.
I never remove my blogging post....but today i decided to remove the so what post because i think it is some wrong interpretation or miscommunication in between.
I hope ppl can talk clearly or write better to avoid miscommunication from happening.....
What another person think will not mean the same meaning for another person.
such as ppl call me commander...........hmm i will think that he shooting me because i like to give command lah.........yey i very creative lah.....that the problem with me
To escape criticism - do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
-Elbert Hubbard
No matter who says what, you should accept it with a smile and do your own work.
-Mother Teresa
Song to recommend-古巨基 & 梁静茹 - 还是好朋友
First Job - World Vision KLSSC
14 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment