Saturday, October 31, 2009

No looking back

What is over …just let it be…

I must not regret over it…

I sometime wonder why people must use me as a judging point…

Like…calling you to ask about which data is which variable

X or Y ??…

If i say X..then they will take it as a Correct answer…and so on..

I am hardworking……??

How to consider a people that is hardworking?

Writing notes when lecturer speaking…

Always borrow some book from library?

Always seat in the front row?

Always attend class??

I hate people to judge me as hardworking…and so on…

i just doing what i should do…as a Student…such as

write some important point down..because my memory very bad..to do as references in case i forgot later.

Going to library to look at books to have more information…i pay library fees for what..because it is a compulsory fees??…no way sure must use it well…

I like to seat in the front row of the class…because i cannot see clearly..short sighted mah…

I always attend class because i feel it is important…1 of the key criteria you come study…if always skip class..better dont come study…if i so hate to come class..i should have stop study…start working…

No comments: