Yey..i just passed up my PPM Assignment after nearly 3.5 months of doing it.
The most complicated and hardest assignment i ever done.
Weekly checking of assignment with lecturer have become a routine job.
With non stop changes and delete that and this…
The scope of this assignment is hmm…very big very very big…
Can say is the foundation of the FYP project
For this assignment..
I have to send email to inform this and that.
My hp rang non stop this week.
Endless ppl have asked me endless question.
I have drive all the way to serdang to print and bide it…
and also send the CSFF form to para…
Rush back to college to find the lecturer to sign my project proposal before submission.
Running from Partimas parking to apiit main building then again to Ent3 because the lecturer shift the class.
Just for a signature.
Then rush back the apiit main building to submit.
total of walking trip
morning=from parking to class then parking again to serdang.
=3 time
afternoon=parking to apiit then to ent3 then again apiit then parking
=4 time
Total is 7 times of walking up and down.
I feel quite satisfy and happy after finishing this assignment.
Yes it is a sucks sucks and very sucks course…Quoted PARA
but it is good in the sense that it train us and to judge our capability. how far we can go and so on…
There is nothing for this assignment. Just required lots of thinking…
Think..think……and think…
My 2nd year is going to finish real soon.
Unexpected stuff happen on the near end of it.
I have to continue my journey alone.
I never regret of choosing this course.
Business Computing is one of the kind course that you cannot find in any other college and universities.
I really appreciate i have a bunch of friends especially para for giving continues support to me no matter what happen.
Do have known new friends such as Joshua..yoyo brother..nice dude.
This semester do taught me to be more independent and ohya…
how to drive around serdang lama baru all…
chicken rice duck rice zap fan rice..vegetarian shop…cheap and nice only at serdang..
Nice printing shop also..cheap and good.
My journey continue without regret.




No comments:
Post a Comment