I feel that i should talk less, ask less , don’t bother other people things, other people work etc.
I think it will be better for me to avoid im being the next mental breakdown aka problem guy after my friends kim being half mental breakdown.
I must continue to be happy and smile always just like the usual me BUT without the talk too much or wanted to know more attitude.I hope i can change for the good and remove the name tag my friend kim give me that is “the CNN guy”. wakaka i feel funny about it.
Don’t talk Don’t bother=Less problem less conflict……less misunderstanding. Good solution for me!!
hmm…some people ask me not to think to much……good idea. Just think what will happen tomorrow and not things that will happen in the coming weeks or months or years.
people can change, and i will try my best to change.
“Life can either be accepted or changed. If it is not accepted, it must be changed. If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted.”
梁文音-薄荷與指甲剪




No comments:
Post a Comment