Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Many things to do that not yet do.

I have a lot of things to do now days.But all those work is either not yet start doing or start a bit only.

This whole semester i like dreaming only…..dunno what to do, when to do or what should be done………a bit blur here and there.

Class very bored lah…..always the lecturer talk, talk ,and again talk. I just understand a bit then blur a bit……yey i try self learning lah….. borrow those bulky and heavy book……but it make no sense because i not really understand what the book write. Even my friend kim say “I borrow books by looking at those books picture or graphic not the words”….so many words……see also wanna sleep lah……Wakakaka funny lol.

Haiz just measure my Myvi Fuel Consumption.

RM37(20.558L) for 205km

205km/20.558liter

=9.97KM/Liter

wow….really bad FC lah…not even 10km per liter lol.my friend new honda city is better at average 14-16km/liter!!my engine just 1.3 L vs 1.5L lol.swt

I saw forum ppl write 12-14km per liter.what?? got so good ah……

I suspect perodua screw up my engine tuning.Will bring this issue up the coming services.i will ask them to tuned the engine back to factory setting and no need detuned or whatever tuned!! i think the problem is with me the driver that like to press pedal kuat kuat then brake very hard….i will try to change my driving style and see my FC got improved or not !!

No comments: