Saturday, May 30, 2009

0 or 鸡肉

My WDD lecturer always pronounced number 0 as 鸡肉, this problem have cause some of my classmates to make fun of him every time he mention about the number 0 aka zero.For people like me who understand mandarin the 0 is actually become 鸡肉.

Cell Padding=鸡肉

Table Width=鸡肉

“I like Expression Web”

“Expression Web is easy to use”

Lastly, “you all like lah, anything also can”

“You want use a product that being created 6 years ago or the newest product??..of course the newest mah!!”

Expression web killing me..with the millions and confusing setting…it took me a long time to set the font and picture to the center of the page!!I better choose the Dreamweaver that is produced “6 years ago!!”

Just some joke i found on streamyx aka screamyx….very slow this few weeks!!

Why Streamyx??

Why Streamyx

The last sentences “experiences internet like never before!”

yey..this is the experiences i always get!!..thanks streamyx!!

Timeout

I think they get the best award for being…

steamyxel8

or

streamyx-turtle

No comments: