Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just let it be..

yey…just feel a lil bit disappointed today…

Wasted my time…

End up eating alone in my home…

No mood until bungkus a chicken rice with extra rice..

Just finish it up…opss..time up…rush back for class

My sister though i am crazy??…so rush back for a chicken rice?

it is the lawyer lecturer class again..

But i dare enough to seat the 1st row…that i wonder why my classmates scared about it??

I found out that she is good lecturer..the energy she have to teach is tremendous…My classmates chan keep asking question ..that i feel is very good…btw..i also took some opportunity to ask her some question…^^

Found out my meevi in good mood…it love to speed…the power is real good^^…very good in pickup…better than the other days…lolz..or maybe my mood is bad and i pedal it more??

Just let it be…whatever happen…it is my own mistake i guess

hoho…Why should i care about it??silly me to care right??

Just pretend “i dunno”, “how i know wor”, “your own fault lah” attitude is the best sometime…because how we help our friend also people just thought we “must” help them…

Aikzzz..guess i stop writing..if continue i will think more and more stuff…

ohya.. a word sorry does not mean anything for me sometime…

I can keep repeating saying sorry to people..

A disappointment or bad feeling is very hard to erase…

I guess not much people will understand the kind of feeling i have..

ok…I need to put more work on my studies…more effort i guess…

No comments: