yey..i found out that i leave my DVD-RW disc that i just bought in apiit after I'm back home
tzmin>>para:Hello, can you go to L2-4 help me check my disc is there………..tuu…(phone line cut)..
tzmin>>parti:Hello, at apiit ah??..help me go L2-4 help me check my disc..
Parti>>tzmin:Don’t have wor!!the cleaner also say don’t have!!
how leh??
tzmin>>î:hello SOS…help me find my disc
î>>tzmin: I ask the lecturer and student, all say don’t have leh!!
Wonder where the disc go??who steal it or who keep it??
3 hour later
Receive sms from Para that say:
I took the dvd from the classroom, my phone no battery so didn’t call you back!!
HP No battery again??swt!!
Thanks to my friends para, parti and î…for helping me searching around for just a DVD-RW disc…
Why i so panic…because it is not cheap really…cost me RM6 just 1 pieces…
I guess i am lucky to get it back…need to be more careful next time!!haha
TANK-全世界都停電




No comments:
Post a Comment