Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Apa itu?

A book a day..keep the assignment away..

I wonder how many books or source i have to read..

Unlimited…no ending..kind of agree with it…

Plaintext

Ciphertext

Parity

Permutation

Sbox

Pbox

I have no idea what is those word mean…

I only know i doing Networking and Security Subject..

29092009068

29092009072

I saw formula stuff in most of the pages inside the book..

Lucky i didn’t choose computing course in security…

But a networking and security in my business computing course don’t seem very appropriate or suitable i guess…

For god sake i will not understand what i writing crapping for the assignment…

I just understand

Cryptography mean the art of protecting information by transforming it (encrypting it) into an unreadable format, called cipher text. Only those who possess a secret key can decipher (or decrypt) the message into plain text.

Thats all…lolz

No comments: