Monday, June 28, 2010

Updates

It have been quite long i didn’t update my blog.

Some update on my life^^

I have been quite busy for the past months…assignment-exam-working-cousin wedding-working back.

Working-working-working…non stop that i cannot even visit my friend to say hi to them or watch a movie or singK.

I just stop working…it have been a short and nice experience for me at rudy. Just got 5 days rest in between because new job opportunity at VC my old company…

I managed to visit KP and seated his new car…nice car there^^

Tomorrow will go visit para and have a nice vegetarian lunch with him..he have been quite busy lately with his many gf appointment, tuition-ing, pasarmalam-ing.

My friend kim have been bugging me to go starhill gallery for some makan-ing that having ultra discount now until this month end…sadly i don’t  have the time.

Working really make me busy with not many time left. The only  free time is actually my sleeping and resting time.

After 25 Julai i will be free…hahaha

No comments: