Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy and Sad

panda

yey..happy because CHOS test is over……

get a not bad results….

But hor my this friends no need revise also get same marks with me.

hmm…never mine lol…he is smart not like me need to work hard….struggle like hell…only can get the same results like him.

Never mine i am satisfy with it and accept the reality i am not smart and need to study hard to achieve what i want.

Work hard and study hard…i can achieve what i wanted …yey life is hard for me…

ok…the sad point is because of the SAD assignment…my this friends late to submit his assignment.

EC form…omg…kind of sorry to him.

If i didt inform him about the stupid discussion..

I think he have enough time to submit it

How stupid i am…

I know that he is very sad about it…and just act ok and dowan to blame other people about it.

I hope everything will ok for him…hope his EC will be accepted.

If not…i think he will not forgiven me for that…

I know a word SORRY is easy to say but not easy to be accepted by people.

No comments: