Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More effort

yey…i will put more effort on the coming exam.

I wanted to push myself to the limits.

Other people can get good result..why not me??

I should put more effort…work hard to achieve it.

I should not give up so easily like last time..

A bit of failure..i will just give up and give myself plenty of excuses to give up..excuses is given just to relieve some disappointment.

I believe no people is stupid in this world…yey it is either we dowan to do it or lazy to do it…thats all.

I hope i can give more effort and work hard toward the coming exam…

I still have some time to study and with a chance in my hand….i think i will regret and never forgive myself if i wasted it…

yey…i know i am slow in studying…it will take me long time to come out with a simple calculations..many people say i am slow on calculation and slow on doing things…and because they are very fast compared with me…so what??

What is wrong with it??…fast so what….any different ??…maybe some people taught they are smart and hardworking and putting effort is just wasting their time.

With the usual comment i get from people such as “aiyo you study 2-3 days and i just study 2 hour also can get same or better result than you"….

yes…sometime it is just heart pain to listen to such harsh comment you know??……people just look me like a stupid person that always study hard for nothing…

hmm…ya i accept the fact that i am not as smart as them…

But i am happy that my effort and hard work is giving me some good result…although not always the best…but i try my best…nothing to regret for me…\

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.                                      

-Thomas Jefferson

No comments: